Monday, October 6, 2008

Nightmare...

This morning, I was checking my balance on my acc. in the bank and suddently I lost 79buck easyly.Oh my Goshh... What happend? Is it the intenet fround on my credit card? Where is my 79buck? Kinda panic for one sec. It shows that I was paid for something from Amazon AMZ*Prime Club??? I’ve been charged $79 for something I don’t remember that I asked for either.

Whatss....I am really forgotten what kind of transaction that I have been made with Amazon.

So, I google it in the web and find the very helpful note. I'm not alone! They mention that they want sue Amazon! By the way, IF you have a same problem just follow this step. I got it from somebody....

1 SIMPLY, go to

https://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primeclub/account/homepage.html.

and click cancel account. DONE! You will get your refund in 2-3 days if you didn’t make any Amazon prime purchase in the period you have been automatically enrolled to the Amazon Prime.

2. You can CALL the number: (I suggest this)

+1(866)557 2820

(I called the number using Skype, more faster)

Press 7

They will ask you, your email address,name and current address and request that the Amazon Prime membership be cancelled and your $79 be refunded soon. They will refund me my money back! Crazy!

PS:
You’ll have your money back. So next time, DONT rely much on internet banking and be carefull when buying something in the internet. NOW what I did is I delete my credit card number in my acc. so that it will not be saved automatically in the accoount.

BEWARE!!!

4 comments:

oon said...

aiii bahayanya zie, nape boleh camtuu ooo. keji btol amazon ituu

murni said...

zie...apekah bole camtu..

sy pun dah delete my credit card num kat amazon and others..yela..org ske shoping onlinekan..hehe

bahaya gak..neway thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

huhu..tu la..der bek buyuk gune online shopping ni.... huhuhuhu.....

MsN said...

uish dasatnya..bahaya nih