One of the quick method is by following this video
1. Razor Blade and utility knive
2. Sprayer with water or cleaner solution
3. Measurement tape or ruler
4. A tape & scissor
5. Glass crubber
6. Glass guide-optional. The small ruler can be used
7.Clothes or paper towel
8. Film for tinted
1. For the first time experience, try on small window.
Some dos and don'ts:
- Gila® residential window film should only be applied to the INSIDE surface of standard 1/8" single and dual panes. This includes single, dual, removable storm panes, and all window shapes such as patio and French doors, and half-rounds.
- Apply film to the INSIDE surface of exterior removable storm panes.
- Apply film when the temperature is between 40° and 90°F and has been for at least three days prior to application.
- Do not apply Gila residential films to plastic or Plexiglas surfaces or to motor vehicle windows.
- Do not apply any film to frosted, etched, leaded, cracked, holed, or deeply scratched glass, or any otherwise flawed or defective glass or glass that is over 40 years old.
- Handle the film very carefully to prevent creasing.
- Installation on larger windows (3-4' wide) is easier with two people.
Guide how to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glGS9DZjnkg