Friday, September 19, 2008

Masters project…

“Hi Ahmed, how are you today?” (With American slang) That is the way normally my SV greeting me every time if I am going to meet him or he comes to the lab. Something was happen today and it’s looping up my head right now! Argg… yes I have been looping up since last month though. “What you want to do about your master project?” I am slowly looked at his face, trying to find the best words to explain. My SV asked me the most killing question; and its does…. I am kinda not really confident on what I am talking about. I told him that I want to do this and so on…. From lower voice, he knew that I didn’t confident as well and I must remember that I really need to do a lot of work too!

The thing is I am totally mess up; contradict with my first decision and etc. It is so call Dopey & Bashful? But not yet sneezy (sick), grumpy (easily irritated) & sleepy (tired)! Oh my gosh…. (Kak natrah! Now I felt that!)

Then I asked for his opinion and he said “You know what, if I were you… I would think that the interesting project that never done! And I will do that with the capability that I had” And he added “Hey world! Look at what I have! I develop that NON on this world done yet! And I believe you have good education and you have that ability”.

Thank you for inspire me Slava! I will give my answer to you soon…

2 comments:

MsN said...

hehe, anyway, gud luck ya!Malaysia boleh=zie pun boleh!

Anonymous said...

hehe TQ kak natrah! all the best for ur phd gak hehe