Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Round-Up

Now July is limping to its end, and there will be no more months like this until next year. Self thinking, this is would be the best time to evaluate for myself after 7 months was in Nebraska, USA.

What have you done Suhaizi? Well, I had a good time for myself. July brings me a good time even its quite hot season with average of 30 deg C and dry air. July brought me to Colorado; at several awesome place that I never been before and also for attending conference for more academic and formal of Precision Conference with my advisor at Denver. I met a lot of people in the same field as I am now.

Then I got a chance go to Colorado Springs, about 30miles from Denver. Then I spend a lot of my time dwelling in the summer class as well as the programming i.e. Liberty Basic and Lab View and deep thinking of my Matrix Algebra course. Fuh...I keep struggle to finish this course for short summer semester and summer semester kinda new for me and really make me stress.


Then I am lucky, may be my advisor can figure out from my tired face. He’d bring Matthieu and me to the Wildlife Park and Museum. July brought me to meet this guy who will leave USA soon as well as UNL to go back to France. He is exchange student but he really did a good job on his task. Bravo Matt.

Another person, Hafiz! aha this another guy and his wife from Malaysia. They are living pretty close to my apartment. So some time we talk to each other about bicycle, car, computer and etc in Bahasa. So at least I got someone to talk. ‘preserve’ my Bahasa. Furthermore, he is very helpful. Sometime Hafiz bring me so call 'buah tangan' if he comes to my apartment. His wife, Izza is very good in cooking. One time, she did nice cake and donut. Well, I am single man, perhaps. May be that the reason makes Hafiz thinking about me! I am really thankful for all their helps and supports. May Allah bless him and his family.

So tomorrow will be last day for July. That’s little bit a round-up of July about life here. Hopefully August will bring me more fun time, though. InsyaAllah.

No comments: